Hey bootleggers fam!
This is iTrader from the bootleggers rpg game. This personal space is where I blog my thoughts.I write about:
- #daily - my daily logs
- #round11 - all articles for round 11
- #tips - for tips, tricks and FAQ
- #interviews - for interviews with players, mods..etc
- #curation - for curating thoughts or pieces of content from the game - e.g: when a player posted a message that is informative..etc.
PS: See all tags here!
log-2022.04.24 - 02
I got some good booze spikes profit today and made my 10Mil and my first reaction was to rush creating my solo crew of previous round namely "iTrade Team".
To my sad surprise, I received the below message just AFTER I hit create:
Your gang is currently under the minimum number of members. You must have at least 5 or more members of rank Gangster or higher. You currently only have 1.
You have 24 hours to resolve this issue before your gang is disband.
So, I wrote on forum. I came to know it was listed on the dev updates.
But still my question remains and is very valid:
- WHY should you assume that everyone will read the updates?
- Can't you be like all reasonable programmers to be proactively informing the user about those terms BEFORE the user commits on an action?
For example, on the gang creation page, they should have listed all those terms.
I lose 10Mil, hard-earned... that really really suck!