Hey bootleggers fam!
This is iTrader from the bootleggers rpg game. This personal space is where I blog my thoughts.I write about:
- #daily - my daily logs
- #round11 - all articles for round 11
- #tips - for tips, tricks and FAQ
- #interviews - for interviews with players, mods..etc
- #curation - for curating thoughts or pieces of content from the game - e.g: when a player posted a message that is informative..etc.
PS: See all tags here!
Cars to use for OC
I asked on the forum. My preference based on replies and personal OC practice, here's my top 3.
But of course, I would guess that if you have a Prestige a higher Prestige car, I would use that, but these are rare and expensive to get. So here are my top 3 cars:
These 3 are cheaper, easier to get, AND gives the nice 99% chance on OCs:
- Chamalet Phaeton (Prestige 1)
- Auclair GSS (Prestige 2)
- Porter v8
While using them, I found out that:
The Auclair takes less damage during an OC, but the 4%-8% damage that it takes will make you incur around $12K expense to repair it
While the Chamalet takes more damages during an oc, mine went as far as 48% damage. But the good thin here is it took only $2.5K to repair it. So I'm going to use C.Phaeton whenever I can for the oc.